Pages

13 July 2016

More To Share...

We had a busy weekend this past weekend.
On Saturday we attended a friend's 40th Birthday which was a High Tea. 
Just had to share these pics as the table looked stunning and the decor looked fabulous.
Don't you just love that tea pot with the roses?

The cake was elegant and gorgeous.
Just what the birthday girl had hoped her Aunt would make.

Loved the beautiful dainty teacups and plates.
If you follow me on IG, I have a board named Passion for Teacups... love them!  
I have quite a selection of my own. 
The little box was a gift for all to take home with them and had 3 Lindt ball choccies inside. 
I am saving mine to eat on a special occasion! 

And of course I had to take a pic of those gorgeous heart-shaped sugar pops.
To die for, right?? lol 

I made this card for the birthday girl from her work colleagues, 
as we also had a special function for her there.  
This is the card I made using my new Apery Elle Stamps and co-ordinating Dies.


OK, so let me share what I've been making these past months.  
I was asked to make 30 mini Thank You cards and came up with this clean and simple, 
yet elegant design. 
It's easiest to select 3 designs and then to make 10 of each, but I guess you know that right?

For me, when making cards on order, presentation is everything.
I had lovely tissue paper at home and bought a box from Merrypak to lay the cards
inside. My customer loved them! Yay, makes me so happy when they are happy. 

This is what it looked like closed, inside the box.  My DD took them to work as it
was for a colleague of hers, so I thankfully did not have to post them. 

I was also commissioned to make some Birthday cards and the new stitched dies
I had ordered came at the right time. Here are a pics of the cards I made.
Hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.





That's it from me for today.  I'll be back to share some more news with you later.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi liewe Sharon

So baie bly jy is terug! en dit met 'n bang wow dit wil gedoen wees.

Dankie dat jy al die pragtige kaartjies idees en alles met ons deel.

Jy is stunning wens jy was naby my. Ek kry skaam jy is so georganiseer. By my alles deurmekaar op die oomblik. Hou so aan vriendin. En dankie dat jy aan ons
ander dink en jou pragtige werk en goedtjies met ons deel.

Liefde Carina

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon

So bly jy is terug, Alles is so pragtig! dankie dat jy met ons deel. wens jy het naby my gebly of ek naby jou. Jy is so inspirasie vir baie van ons.
Dankie vriendin ek hoop jy kry die een.
Liefde Carina


jimlynn said...

All of those cards are just wonderful Sharon! I love the pretty tea cups and pot. All so dainty. I know you had a great time. Sorry I haven't been around.....Lots of things going on and then my computer decided to die. Slowly but surely getting back into it all again.
Lynn

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Your cards are so pretty Sharon! Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos of the tea party. The roses and cake are gorgeous. Glad you are back in blogland!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I would have loved to attend such an elegant tea party, Sharon!!! The goodies look so yummy and I love those stylish cups and the teapot with roses!!! And aren't the heart shaped sugar pops not soooooo cute!!!!
Your sets of thank you cards are all so pretty, my friend!!!! Must have been such a joy to make them and I can just imagine how wonderfully surprised the client must have been on receiving such a lovely 'gift'!!!! Love the polka dot tissue paper!!!
Your baby cards are all so cute!!!!
Hugz