Pages

08 December 2012

Totally Gorjuss (DT) - Oh No, Snow

Welcome to my blog.  Thanks for popping by to see what I have created for the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week.  It's Oh No...Snow.  Time to make one more Christmas card to add to your stash!
Once again I have stamped and coloured no image. Just thought I would use some lovely designer paper from the paper pads I purchased a while ago.  This one is Echo Park's 6x6 Winter Park from Quixotic Paperie.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Crafter's Companion. Do visit their website for all your crafty needs.


The rest of the Gorjusettes have created some awesome cards for your inspiration, do pay them a visit will you ?

Before I leave you... this is what I have to contend with when trying to type my posts...  Excuse the blurry pic, but Madam Fiffy is like lightning.  When you see a cute pose, you've got to act very quickly before the 'moment' passes by...lol !


Thanks for taking the time to visit me today.  I so appreciate it.

hugs Sharon x

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautifully crafted with great attention to detail. Fiffy is the cutest little fur ball. WWshing you a relaxing weekend. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Sharon, really love your kitten too, such a cutie. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Teresa xx

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Sharon ! So elegant and chic ! And Madam Fiffy (I looooove the nickname !) is sooooooooo adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Sharon.

Liefs Riet.xx

Moz said...

I love the CAS of this card Shaz. It took a lot of thought to make this card work, and it does. Well done!
As for your fur ball - she is adorable and I bet she keeps you on your toes...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful Sharon. What a creative way to use the lovely designer paper! The Christmas tree and pearls are lovely embellishments to enhance the paper. Nikita have us all in a bag - cutest little cat!
Sending hugs,
Amelia x

Ilonka said...

Wat een schitterend kaartje heb je gemaakt.

Groetjes ilonka

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the papers and the layout.
Hugs Sharon. x

Cindy :) said...

what a fabulous card hun, very well done, and your little peeker is tooo darn cute, ohhh my gosh, just makes you laugh and feel your heart melting, awwwwwwww :) cute

jenny said...

Hi Sharon......thanks for your lovely comments on my blog x I'm good thanks, looking forward to Christmas like you :)

Love your card.....the patterned paper works great for an xmas card, much quicker than stamping & colouring :)

Your new little kitty is gorgeous!!

Jenny xx